Power Electronics South America 2012Enter the Brazilian Power Electronics Market by joining Mesago’s partner event Power Electronics South America 2012
Mesago PCIM is the official sponsor of the first Power Electronics South America 2012 Conference and Exhibition.
The event is a unique meeting-point for specialists working in power electronics and its applications in intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management. The show will be held for the first time from 11 - 13 September 2012 in São Paulo at the Maksoud Plaza Hotel.
Being the main sponsor Mesago is supporting this launch with the experience, the network and the success of the world leading events in power electronics: the PCIM Europe and PCIM Asia Exhibition and Conferences.
The Power Electronics South America 2012 is being established in Brazil to meet the industries considerable need for exchange of information and presentation opportunities. In parallel to the exhibition a conference with power electronics topics is taking place. It is the only international conference and exhibition in Brazil focusing on power electronics and its wide application fields in various industries.
Market situation in Brazil
- Growing market for electronics and power electronics industry
- Remarkable investments of the Brazilian government in the regenerative energy and intelligent motion sector
- Great demand for information, exchange and know-how transfer
- São Paulo is Brazil’s economic engine and it is ideal connected nationally and internationally by plane.
- International manufacturers
- Distributors and retailers
- Well-known platform to present your know-how to a professional audience
- Attractive Young Engineer and Best Paper Award
- Publication of your paper (in the IET Inspec database)
- Join conference sessions and tutorials as a participant
- Enhance your know-how with international experts
- Discussion on the latest developments and answers to key questions
About the Organizer – FAPEU
FAPEU – Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa e Extensão Universitária
CNPJ: 83.476.911/0001-17 - IE: 252.306.449
Campus Universitário, S/Nº, Caixa Postal 5153
Cep: 88040-970 - Trindade - Florianópolis – SC/Brazil