- USA -1,8 GW
- Germany – 5 GW
- Italy – 3GW market demand (7GW of installations initiated in 2010)
- France – 1,3 GW (including installations initiated in 2010)
- China 1,3-1,6
- Japan 1,1 GW
- Korea – 130 MW
- India – 800-900 MW(ending fiscal year in March 2012 … )
2012 Forecast - …watch our reportage and find it out!.
In our reportage you will see:
- USA - Shyam Mehta - Senior Solar Analyst, Greentech Media Research
- Germany - Gerhrd Stryi-hipp, Head Energy Policy and Group Leader Therm, Franuhofer ISE
- Italy - Vincenzo Quintani - Member of GIFI/ANIE Board / Sales Director Southern Europe, Suntech Power
- France - Thierry Lepercq - Chairman, Solairedirect
- Japan - Izumi Kaizuka, Overseas Manager, RTS Corporation
- China - Alex Zhu - Head of Global Product Strategy (GPS), Suntech Power
- Republic of Korea - Seongho Lee, VP, Korean Photovoltaic Industry Association (KOPIA)
- India - Vivek Chaturvedi, Chief Marketing Officer, Moser Baer Solar Ltd.
In addition Arturo Herrero, CMO at Jinko Solar and Edwin Koot, CEO of Solarplaza tell as for how long Germany will remain the world's leading Market and what other markets will explode next year in their opinion.